Student and Graduate Employability Service for employers
We hope you find our vacancy advertising service easy to use.
Before you register or log in, please be aware there are some vacancies that we are not able to advertise as they do not comply with our terms of business.
The full version of our terms can be found here, but do please check the list below to ensure your vacancy does not fall within one of these categories:
- On campus brand managers and leafleteers
- Vacancies which, in the opinion of the Head of Student and Graduate Employability Service, require students to be self-employed without the guarantee of National Minimum Wage
- Multi-level marketing schemes
- Commission and piece work only opportunities which do not guarantee that the employee will receive the National Minimum Wage. Some types of freelance vocational work in certain industries may be considered, please call us to check.
- Essay writers, academic tutors (written) and support researchers
- Agency vacancies which require the student to pay a fee
- Escrow operators and vacancies which require applicants or recruits to make use of their personal bank/building society account for purchases or sales
- Vacancies which may compromise the health & safety of the student
- Vacancies in private households
- Vacancies where students or graduates are required to work from home
- Unpaid internships
- Any other vacancy which may damage the University's good reputation or fails to satisfy Student and Graduate Employability Services terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to be selective when advertising vacancies.
If you are not sure whether your vacancy is suitable, please contact one of the team on 0114 225 3433 or email email@example.com.