Careers and employability
We offer careers advice, guidance and information to enable our students and graduates to make well informed decisions about their current and future plans.
Services for students
We offer a wide range of services to help students develop their employability and career management skills, including
- individual and impartial advice and guidance sessions, delivered by professional, experienced careers advisers
- an extensive programme of careers-related events throughout the year, including recruitment fairs, employer presentations, skills sessions led by employers, external specialists and in-house experts
- Careers and Employment job site, which advertises hundreds of part-time and graduate vacancies online through our student portal
- Career Mentoring Scheme
- an international students job club, offering advice and support on job-hunting and the applications process
- a multi-media resource centre
Services for employers
We're committed to working effectively with business to benefit our student and graduate clients and have developed long-standing relationships with many recruiters. We offer a comprehensive range of services for employers.
Find out more about services for employers
Services for graduates
We offer a wide range of services to our graduates, including careers advice, guidance and planning, and access to hundreds of graduate vacancies.
Find out more about services for graduates