Student and Graduate Employability Service for employers
We offer careers advice, guidance and information to enable our students and graduates to make well-informed decisions about their current and future plans.
Services for students
We offer a wide range of services to help students develop their employability and career management skills, including
- individual and impartial advice and guidance sessions, delivered by professional, experienced careers advisers
- an extensive programme of careers-related events throughout the year, including recruitment fairs, employer presentations, skills sessions led by employers, external specialists and in-house experts
- Careers and Employment job site, which advertises hundreds of part-time and graduate vacancies online through our student portal
- Career Mentoring Scheme
- an international students job club, offering advice and support on job-hunting and the applications process
- a multi-media resource centre
Services for employers
We're committed to working effectively with business to benefit our student and graduate clients and have developed long-standing relationships with many recruiters. We offer a comprehensive range of services for employers.
Find out more about services for employers
Services for graduates
We offer a wide range of services to our graduates, including careers advice, guidance and planning, and access to hundreds of graduate vacancies.
Find out more about services for graduates