Do you have excellent communication skills, an enthusiasm for Sheffield Hallam and a desire to improve the lives of your fellow students?
Are you looking to gain experience in fundraising, build contacts and do something that will benefit your student community for years to come?
If so we'd love you to apply for the Hallam Fund Team 2020.
- Be calling Sheffield Hallam alumni to talk to them about their time at Hallam and their lives since
- Engage graduates in opportunities to give back by making donations and offers of support
- Work as part of a team to achieve fundraising targets
- Be helping to change the lives of students and the research community at Hallam
You'll need to be:
- A current student of Sheffield Hallam University
- Available to attend the training weekend will be on Saturday, 22 February and Sunday, 23 February 2020.
- Available throughout the campaign which will run from Monday, 24 February to Sunday, 22 March 2020. You will be expected to commit to 3 shifts per week, including weekends.
- Happy to have friendly conversations with alumni and be comfortable asking them for donations
You will get:
- £8.63 per hour
- Opportunities to network with senior University staff, alumni, receive careers advice, make LinkedIn contacts and in some cases be offered work opportunities
- Access to incredible opportunities. In previous years Ambassadors have:
- Attended a VIP House of Lords Reception
- Been invited to a Board of Governors meeting
- Won the regional 'Student Employee of the Year Award'
- Been offered work placements
- CV boosting and employability enhancing skills, transferable to a range of careers
- Full training and ongoing mentoring and development
- A £50 completion bonus (subject to meeting an attendance and performance commitment)
- A fun and lively working environment with games and performance based rewards
Full job details can be found HERE
To apply, please fill out the application form HERE by February 2nd 2020.
Early applications are encouraged.
If shortlisted, candidates will be invited to attend a Assessment Workshop on February the 8th and 9th.
Should you wish to speak to someone about this post, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org